Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Halloween Clip Art Mix it Up! - Frames and Elements and a Fun Freebie!

You can use this set alone or mix and match with either one of my page divider sets (see below). It includes 5 rectangle and 5 square frames, along with 4 characters and candy. All line art is included. 50% off for the first 48 hours in my store.
Click on any image to view in my TpT store.
And now for the freebie. I had fun making these cute Halloween paperclips. I think they turned out pretty awesome. I have included full and half clips as well as the striped clips. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. a5 frame

    ReplyDelete