Wednesday, September 16, 2015

You've been Framed! New Creative Clip Art for Commercial/Personal Use

I've added lots of new frame and background paper collections to my TpT Store. In fact, I've added so many new clip art collections that I can't show them all here. So after checking these out head over to my store and see the rest. Most of my collections mix & and match pretty well so they are easy to use. In the graphic above I've used a frame from my "Funky Chunky" frame collection and a paper from my "Scratched White Line" paper collection. I think they look great together. Don't you? Oh and one more thing. Make sure you don't miss the fun freebie at the bottom of this post. Thanks for stopping by!
     

   
 
Freebie!



1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.!
    Home Decor

    ReplyDelete