Wednesday, September 16, 2015

5 Tools for Generating Blog Post Ideas and Titles that Attract Readers


Want to create blog titles that will catch the eyes of potential readers and get inspiration for new blog posts as well? I sure did and when I learned about Portent's Content Idea Generator, from social media expert Kim Garst, I just had to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised to see that a tool like this could actually work for me, especially when I get the dreaded "blogger's block". Now some of the suggestions from Portent's were rather silly so I thought I would see if there were other similar tools out there.
    
I looked around and found four others to share with you. I really liked BLOGABOUTBlog Title GeneratorHUBSPOT'S BLOG TOPIC GENERATOR and tweak your Biz. To use these generators all you need to do is add a key word or two and click to get suggestions for titles and posts.  Easy peasy! After reading some of the suggestions generated (see below) I can see how they will attract readers. For me these are terrific time savers. It's unbelievable how much time I have spent trying to come up with post titles. Hope they save you time too and maybe give you inspiration for future posts.
Click on any image to check it out.
To show you an example of what is generated I put "classroom behavior" into the search. Below are some of the titles generated. Not bad, huh?
  • Back To Basics. The 3 Fundamentals That Everyone Always Forgets About Classroom Behavior.
  • Seven Common Misconceptions About Classroom Behavior.
  • The Modern Rules Of Classroom Behavior.
  • Learning Classroom Behavior Can Be A Disaster If You Neglect These Seven Rules.
  • The Most Unconventional Ways to Learn Classroom Behavior.
  • Ten Ways To Have Fun Learning Classroom Behavior.
  • The Classroom Behavior you should be working on.
  • Not getting all you want in Classroom Behavior? Take these steps.

Check out these time saving generators and let me know what you think. 

BTW...I highly recommend following @KimGarst on Periscope and Twitter for super social media marketing strategies like this one.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post
    clip art powerpoint helps you to build stunning presentations that easily convey key information and make emotional connections.

    ReplyDelete