Monday, August 3, 2015

TpT Sale and Mega Doodle Frame Bundle

 TpT Back to School SaleStop by my store and save 28% off all of my clip art. Over 450 sets to choose from. I have tons of frames that are perfect for creating product covers in a jiffy. Most of my sets use the same bright, eye-catching color palette so they're easy to mix and match. Many come with coordinating papers too.
I just put my first "Doodle Frames" bundle together. It includes seven collections! If you want to jazz up your student's black and white printables then you'll love this collection. This bundle shouts variety. You will find rectangle, square, and circle frames as well as some page dividers. Some frames with and w/o white centers. These are some of my best sellers. (They're on sale too!)  Stop by my store and check them out. 
Click on image to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment